• See More Than You Might Expect

• Ningbo, A Modern City Full Of Life--NingboLife

• Starting Point Of The Silk Road On The Sea

• Linked To The World

• Build On 7000 Years Of Culture

Copyright 2024 - Ningbo Life / Ningbo Expat

It's Happening....

Hangzhou-Ningbo railway passenger special full range of track-laying is completed

Source 2012-7-27 9:46:54 Southeast Business

Has paved the track of the Hangzhou-Ningbo Railway Passenger Dedicated Line Yuyao segment. Reporter  photo
  Yesterday, reporters learned from the City Railway Construction Headquarters, Hangzhou-Ningbo railway passenger line across the board tracks have been recently laid, started two years I Ci Station housing the main project has been completed, enter the stage of interior decoration.
  Reporter FAN Hong correspondent Li Xinmin
  According to the stakeholders of the City Railway Construction Headquarters, recently, the Hangzhou-Ningbo railway passenger line across the board tracks have been laid completed. On the main track and overhead some auxiliary projects, such as installation of sound barriers and fences. The original plan was implemented in August this year, the FBI joint trial will be postponed, when the FBI test the unified arrangement by the Ministry of Railways.
  Hangzhou-Ningbo-off professionals across the board of seven stations, including the Hangzhou East, South Hangzhou, Shaoxing Bridge, Shangyu North, I Ci, Zhuang and Ningbo, involving more than compassion, Zhuang and Ningbo, Ningbo Station. Started more than two years, I Ci Station housing the main project has been completed, into the interior stage.
  I Ci Station is located, I Yao Fengshan Street, five-star village, east of New North Road, the the Yuci highway south of Sky City Road East, west of the planning Weiyi north. I Ci Station is an elevated station, the track laid in the station house, and stations North and South have a large square. The station house floor area of approximately 12,000 square meters.
  Yesterday I Ci Station site, the workers undergoing interior decoration. The first floor of the waiting room and ticket hall are tiled on the ground; second floor is the site, the ground has been paved, the ceiling has been decorated, the ongoing renovation of the outside curtain wall construction. In accordance with the construction plans, I Ci Station all the works will be completed by October this year.
  In another development, the Zhuang station expansion project has completed most of the
  When the opening of the relevant person in charge admitted by the overall duration of the impact of commuting time to the FBI after the test to determine the preliminary plans for operation by the end of the year.
  After the completion of the Hangzhou-Ningbo Passenger Railway Line, time from Ningbo to Hangzhou by train from the current 2 hours shortened to 30 minutes or so, Ningbo to Shanghai from four hours to be shortened to the more than 1 hours.

f t g m