It was time again for a control scan. the bad news, the tumor is showing resistance against the chemo and started growing again. The left side is affected.
As Evelyn still has to wait until the PD2 treatment might show some results, the obvious option is the PD1 which had shown good result before.
It is needed to get your support in securing the funding for the PD1 treatment. Once again I emphasize on the need to arrange a crowdfunding campaign to raise the required funds.